C & I Leasing Plc - Our client in the Telecoms sector is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Transmission Access Planning Engineer
- Produce detailed microwave link engineering design using Pathloss planning tool.
- Plan and design Fiber infrastructure route and connectivity plan using google earth and AutoCAD planning tool.
- Produce detailed integration (L2, L3) and IPDCN plans for optical multiplexer and aggregation Nodes.
- Produce detailed synchronization plan for last mile links/sites.
- Produce detailed IP networking plan and LLD.
- To provide transmission engineering support and information timely and accurately.
- To ensure that accurate scope of work is issued to contractors to the satisfaction of all stakeholders.
- Ensure Cost effective solutions and innovative approach to network planning is maintained.
- Optimize and manage transmission capacity end to end across the access network.
- Topology network designs (architecture) and capacity dimensioning.
- Develop work authorization to be sent to the relevant stakeholders.
- Analyze and determine the type of equipment to be used for transmission purposes.
- Resolve transmission failure and problems attributable to planning.