ENYO Retail & Supply Limited is a customer-focused, technology-driven, fuels retailing company. Poised to deliver best-in-class retail experiences, leveraging complimentary brands and optimized returns to investors.
Poised to challenge some of the key tenets of Nigeria's fuels retailing industry, ENYO retail is founded on the premise that the customer is the most important factor to be considered in the development and execution of service delivery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Treasury Accountant
Job Type: Full-Time
- Their role is to monitor cash flow in companies, managing bank accounts, maintaining financial records, performing banking operations, providing financial advice to the company and handling the cash management system.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitoring of cash ups on a daily basis
- Daily reconciliation of the cash control account i.e. alignment of sales proceeds to cash deposits.
- Spot checks for physical cash counts to validate reports generated from retail outlets.
- Collate daily balances of all company’s bank accounts.
- Maintain relationship with banks with respect to tactical and daily operational challenges.
- Responsible for updating the supply chain register with special focus on completeness and accuracy of records.
- Ensure that the station lease register reflects true position.
- Prepare stock and cash dashboard daily.
- Analyze Debtors/GIT aging weekly.
- Show compliance trend of cash deposits by the station managers weekly.
- Perform other assigned duties as delegated by financial controller.
- Reconciliations are a critical aspect of this role. Zero tolerance to misrepresentation or omissions on all cash control reconciliations statements. Escalate abnormal transaction and document communication with pertinent stakeholders on resolution.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Timely submission of all assigned reports
- Interpersonal skills in liaising with the banks and other stakeholders
- Must manage bank relationships to drive excellent service
- Ensure accuracy of data for monthly management reports