The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Treasury Analyst
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
NASCON Allied Industries
Job Type: Full - time
- Provide cash forecast and analyze cash flows;
- Prepare financial models;
- Document and update treasury policies and procedures;
- Advise financial operations on movement of funds and forecast overall borrowing costs and cost of funds.
- Implement strategies and policies related to treasury function and ensure treasury activities are in compliance with treasury policies and accounting guidelines.
- Ensure all payments are paid as at when due.
- Prepare cost position and sales collection reports on a daily and monthly.
- Prepare presentation materials for senior management.
- Manage relationships with bank representatives, liaising on banking requirement & facility arrangement
- Demonstrate in-depth understanding of Central Banks foreign exchange guidelines
- Implement basic risk management practices to protect financial well-being and minimize risk exposure.