HR Leverage delivers excellent spectrum of HR Business Solution and strategic management support service through a customs built approach for organisations. We are HR data driven firm with specialized workforce and HR advisory competency.We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Treasury and Tax Manager
Location: Head Office, Lagos
Department: Finance Department
Directly Report to: Head of Finance
Directly Supervises: Supervisor
Direct Colleagues: Tax and Treasury Unit
- Responsible for effective and efficient management of tax, compliance and treasury management by ensuring processes and policies of the company aligns with expenditures , budgets and revenue drive strategies as established.
Main Job Description / Duties
- Manages day-to-day activities in treasury functions to meet the financial obligations of the organization.
- Manage cash position of the company including foreign exchange
- Prepare company treasury periodic forecast, strategic action plan and reporting.
- Participate in company treasury projects
- Manage loan documentation and administration with relevant risk mitigation compliance.
- Maintain good relationship with banks and relevant funding institutions.
- Performs treasury activities related to cash flow, borrowings, debt, and capital management.
- Allocates cash balances, maintains investment records, and prepares expense and earning forecasts.
- Keeping businesses compliant with various local, state, and federal tax regulations.
- Implements measures and develop policies for dealing with various areas relating to taxes. Tax Managers perform estimations, analysis, planning, and research and oversee audits.
- Maintain tax control framework with relevant strategic policies.
- Participate actively on relevant tax negotiation and selective lobby for strategic sustainability.
- Provide relevant framework for tax record compliance analysis .
- Coach relevant internal stakeholders on tax matters
- Drive finance competencies.