GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trees Lead Engineer
Ref No: 3058319
Job Function: Engineering/Technology
Business Segment: Oil & Gas Oilfield Equipment
- The Trees Lead Engineer has technical responsibility for the delivery of the Trees product line during the Execution Phase of an Engineering/ Procurement/ Construction (EPC) Subsea Project.
- Reporting directly to the Global Systems Engineering Manager and functionally to the EPC Project Engineering Manager, this is a senior level role working in a high-profile function of GE Oil & Gas.
This is a talent search initiative aimed at identifying and pipelining talent with subsea trees experience. When the vacancy becomes available, we will review this pool for suitable candidates. Engineering and Technical responsibility for delivery of Trees Systems for an EPC Project as follows:
- Creation and control of the System Master Equipment List and Master Document Register
- Delivery of the System Field Layouts and Distribution schematics
- Delivery of the System Design Basis and Functional Design Specifications
- Material selection and Corrosion protection Philosophy
- Internal and External Interfaces
- Design Verification Program
- Technical Change control process
- Technical Assurance program
- Flow Assurance, Hydrate Management and Thermal Design
- 3rd party certification and regulatory compliance programs
- Intervention, Inspection, maintenance and repair strategy
- System Integrating testing program
- Technical Risk Management plan including HAZOP &HAZID
- Reliability Management incl. RAM analysis, FMECA and SIL engineering