The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Truck Driver
Company: NASCON Allied Industries
Employment type: Full-time
- Responsible for safe and timely delivery of goods and other articles of trade to customers and tasked with driving and truck maintenance as well as collaborating with dispatch team to plan routes and track deIiveries while ensuring 100% of customer satisfaction at all times.
- Plan routes and drive specified diszarce to deiiver goc.ds to customers on time
- Load, record and unload cargo deliieries
- Refuel, inspect, record and report any vehicle issues
- Inspect trucks, record and report ant road incident to dispatcher.
- Keep activity log and log hours
- Report mechanical problems to maintenance personnel
- Maintain a positive attitude with customers
- Keep commercial driver license up to date.