The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tyre Officer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Organization: NASCON Allied Industries Pls
Job Type: Full time
- Ensure record keeping and accountability of all tyres received, issued or retrieved from fleet trucks.
- Inspect and maintain truck tyres.
- Ensure tyre utilization in line with the company's policy. (100,000KM coverage for every issued tyre before replacements)
- Maintain records for tyres fleet wise and truck wise Ensure full approval and records of tyre transfer between one or multiple trucks.
- Maintain tyre records by recording service and repairs.
- Maintain records of old returned tyres before new issuance
- Prepare tyre transaction report including utilizations and any observed irregularities on weekly, monthly and annual basis.
- Work with resident auditors in compliance with tyre management policy.