Farmcrowdy is Nigeria’s 1st digital agriculture platform that connects sponsors with real farmers. Our platform affords Nigerians the opportunity to sponsor our Farmers by providing them with improved resources to enable them produce high-quality farm produce and feed the growing population.
Farmcrowdy’s mandate it to empower our indigenous farmers and provide a sustainable way of engaging people in Agriculture.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: UI/UX Developer
- We are looking for a UI/UX Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming.
- Responsibilities will include the design and translation of UI/UX wireframes to actual code.
- You will work with a team of other UI/UX & Visual designers and assist in bridging the gap between graphic design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Explore how user experiences span different user types, contexts, situations and devices.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Work on Farmcrowdy’s user experiences such as the website, blog, etc.
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholders.