ipNX is an integrated info-communications company focused on providing every person, every home and every business in Nigeria with world-class information, communication and entertainment services.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: User Experience Officer
Job ID: 68
Department: Retail Division
Function: User Experience
Reporting to: Team Lead, Customer Retention
Travel Frequency: N/A
Purpose of the Job
- The User Experience Officer is responsible for providing feedback and participate in end user focus groups, readiness reviews, and other sessions as an advocate for customer requirements, customer features, troubleshooting support in collaboration with relevant teams.
- To deliver unparalleled customer experience to retail buying customers.
- The role will work collaboratively with product owners and managers to identify user issues, design solutions and develop working prototypes and build relationships across teams to promote collaboration and efficiency that will raise the bar for the user experience.
Expected Key Results:
- User Experience Management
- Customer Satisfaction through Evaluation
- User Experience
- Customer Insight through Stakeholder Management
- Service Delivery & Performance Measurement
- Team Work and Performance