Transsion Holdings, the company formerly known as Tecno Telecom Limited, established in July 2006, is a high-tech company specializing in the R&D, production, sale and service of mobile communication products. After years of development, TRANSSION has become an important part of the mobile phone industry and one of the major mobile phone manufacturers in the world. Currently, it has full ownership of three famous mobile phone brands TECNO, itel, Infinix, Syinix Electronics, Iflux Lighting, and an after-sales service brand Carlcare.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: User Experience Researcher
- As User Experience Researcher will be responsible for providing key insight into our customers, our products and our competitors, to enable the wider User Experience team to deliver best-in-class user experience solutions across our wide range of brands and give our customers the inspiration they need to make our products the household name in tech world.
- Your overriding responsibility will be to understand users’ or customers pain points and needs as they engage with our products and find ways to improve the quality of experience they have with our product,
- Create user research framework and conduct hands-on studies including usability testing, focus groups, heuristic analysis, field and ethnographic studies, qualitative and quantitative research and competitive analysis.
- Documenting user research results and communicate to clients. .
- Advocating for user experience research.
- Leading research on the new user experience research methodologies.
- Acting as a primary interface with key Business Units and clients for project acquisition and cooperation.