Founded in 2007 as primarily a software house, Seamfix today provides custom and bespoke technology solutions and e-business integration services to large, medium and small organizations across various sectors such as telecommunications, education, oil & gas, financial services and the public sector. We help our clients and end consumers by continuous innovation of value added services and improvements in their technology and processes. We also back this up by a high degree of quality in service delivery. Our expertise spans various industry verticals and our experience gives our clients a stable technology and process foundation which allows them to focus on their primary business priorities. At Seamfix, we believe the customers’ satisfaction is paramount, and that is why our focus is on service delivery and ensuring that the experience we provide enriches the lives of our customers. This is why a good portion of our business comes from existing clients.
Job Title: User Experience (UX) Designer
- Our team is looking for a passionate User Experience (UX) designer to support a high-profile development team. The right candidate will be a self-starter, bringing together a strong experience in UX and visual design. We are looking for someone with a roll-up-your-sleeves, entrepreneurial approach to solving complex problems.
- This role will have a significant impact on the business, leading the design direction for several products and services, and will work collaboratively with engineering, product management, executive leadership, and other designers, leading design throughout the product development life-cycle.
- You’ll be the user advocate - by conducting user research (interviews, usability testing, concept testing) and make sure we are actually designing for our users
- Testing and deep dive analyses are part of your everyday life and help you to optimize our entire user journey across our product offerings, you’ll ensure product managers understand user behavior and optimize touch points they’re responsible for (e.g. landing pages, registration flow) for a consistent user journey
- You’re capable of creating wire frames, prototypes, user journey flows and polished, pixel-perfect designs, and you’ll further develop our product style guides and components library in accordance with our brand strategy/product identity, and take responsibility for consistent implementation across the entire user journey
- Your proactive research of the latest trends across technology sectors and latest developments will help you to find new approaches and ideas that you can test and implement independently.