Talent Sourcing & Recruitment Consultant
Job Title: Utility Engineer
Reports To: Chief Engineer
Our client, a conglomerate involved in manufacturing, distribution and real estate seeks to engage the services of Utility Officer.
• To manage all utilities & maintenance activities in the plant including spares management.
• Overall responsibility for all maintenance activities including annual maintenance contracts, breakdowns for all equipment and preventive maintenance systems.
• Designing & implementing appropriate systems on preventive maintenance, breakdown history analysis and asset register.
• Responsible for independently handling calibration, testing and verification of all electrical equipment’s. Excellent exposure to operation & maintenance of Utilities like compressors, Chillers, HVAC systems, Water treatment plants, DG sets, LNG System etc.
• To ensure all spare parts availability at all time & should have knowledge of spares part management related to utility equipment’s.
• Monitor day to day utility consumption operation cost, drive energy conservation initiatives & able to derive KPI’s for energy consumption and establish tools for energy efficiency measurement.
• Ensure the site protection plan is well practiced & fully understood by the entire team.
• Identify and eliminate long term chronic issues in the plant and utilities.