Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc – Headquartered in Ibadan is responsible for electricity distribution within the south western zone (Oyo, Ogun, Osun and kwara as well as some parts of Kogi, Ekiti and Niger states).
We are an organization with a focus on delivering excellent service to the customers and providing customer satisfaction through reliable power distributions.
Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
Locations: Ibadan, Oyo
- To co-ordinate the day – to –day recruitment, training, performance, reward management (Location -Ibadan)
- Work with clients to understand their business direction and coordinate activities towards meeting it.
- Responsible for group performance and performance improvement measures within the company
- Review financial statements, sales or activity reports, or other performance data to measure productivity or to identify areas needing cost reduction or program improvement.
- Provide guidance on business re-engineering activities for performance improvements.
- Conduct periodic business operational assessments and deliver recommendations for improvements.
- Create, update, review and approve documentation for new and existing business processes
- Work with cross-functional teams to coordinate and streamline business processes.