The Centre for Integrated Health Programs (CIHP) is a leading indigenous non-governmental organization established to promote better health outcomes for all Nigerians through creation of strong and sustainable health systems. The organization evolved from Columbia University’s International Center for AIDS Care and Treatment Programs (ICAP) in 2011 and has continued to support family-focused, comprehensive high-quality, HIV/AIDS care and treatment activities in Nigeria.
The Centre for Integrated Health Programs (CIHP) is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electronic Medical Records Associate
Unit: Strategic Information Management
- The incumbent will assist in the design, adaptation and maintenance of databases in conjunction with the SI and program team to match strategic program or implementation changes.
- S/he will assist in ensuring all relevant program staff are able to utilize the database to analyze program information and results.
- S/he will assist with training in use of data management and analysis tools, including, ODK Collect, and MS Office products to team members.
- Will assist in review data being collected to locate and fix problems with data entry or integrity.
- Will assist with the deployment, implementation and use of updated or new databases