Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Supervisor
Job ID: HOT042WO
- An Accounts Supervisor will supervise the Accounts function within the Finance department by overseeing the development and processes of accurate reports and account management.
What Will I Be Doing
As Accounts Supervisor, you will supervise the Accounts function within the Finance department by overseeing the development and processes of accurate reports and account management. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Ensure the accuracy of all department processes to the various accounts
- Supervise processes and people to ensure that all payment deadlines are met
- Manage of all account queries and disputes
- Build accurate financial reports and identify discrepancies clearly
- Act in accordance with fire, health and safety regulations and follow the correct procedures when required
- Balance accounts on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Development of the Finance Team and other roles that may interact with financial processes to help provide the hotel with a multi-skilled Team
- Execute on tasks/requests as instructed by the Finance Manager and/or General Manager