· Search for new clients through networking,
· Identify means of generating interest from potential clients and converting potential clients to clients.
· Set up meetings between client and the company.
· Plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with the company.
· Work with the team to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- To develop new business relationships, generate and negotiate new income for the company to an agreed annual target of invoiced revenue, to increase year on year.
- To present the company with potential clients through communication in face-to-face meetings, telephone calls and emails.
- To actively and successfully manage the sales process: lead generation; credentials pitch; asking questions; solution pitch; negotiation; close.
- To be responsible for ensuring all sales opportunities are captured and explored.
- To represent the company at meetings and events with a view to gaining new business leads and contacts.
- Develop and nurture relationships with new clients, set targets for sales and provide support that will continually improve the relationship.
- Handle potential clients’ objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion; using a variety of methods to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
· Partly manage social media pages of the company
· Submit weekly progress reports