· Responsible for total sales results (of all Lines of Business) and (Customer Services) of PPC Medicals within the assigned territory.
· Deploy strategies and tactical plans for the Direct and Indirect sales channel based on customer needs synchronized with the PPC Medicals Strategic Plan.
· Explore , Develop and Maintain strategic relationship with key accounts within the territory under the guidance of the General Manager
· Maintain a healthy funnel of opportunities to be closed month on month.
· Negotiate with potential Accounts/customers. Channel Partners special deals, pricing, timing, service compensation in line with PPC policy with Guidance by the General manager
· Develop and maintain up to date market intelligence on available/potential opportunities, competition, threats within assigned territory and report same promptly.
· Own the forecast process including funnel maintenance of the channel in the assigned territory
· Participate and drive the yearly performance review, target setting , sales plan preparation and timely contract renewal with each Key Account within the Assigned territory
· Maintain a healthy data base of accounts and ensure optimal relationship management of such accounts within the territory.
· Provide input for the region and national business planning exercise: market trends, competitor behavior, potential projects and other relevant business information
· Identify new business, channel opportunities and customer needs in the region to ensure growth
To liaise with all PPC partners (OEMs) for technical and commercial information, pricing and training on all new products. Ensure optimal use of the OEMs channel partner available tools