Lead and set the Trade Marketing Strategy across a portfolio of brands as the Business Development Manager FMCG
o Lead and oversee short and long lead Trade Marketing projects, promotional material as briefed by the General Manager.
o Work closely with the marketing team to commercialize brand plans, looking at pack formats, pricing and promotions.
o Must be at the heart of planning, execution, and evaluation of all strategic and tactical trade, shopper and customer related BTL initiatives.
o Maintain brand guidelines at all times and raise any concerns with the Brand Manager and General Manager.
o Support internal and external stakeholders to ensure projects and sales support activities are completed to specifications and deadlines.
o Align any Trade Marketing activity, point of sale and value add items to ensure best in class quality and cost effectiveness.
o Ensure brand and company point of sale items for core and promotional items remain relevant and up to date and manage inventory.
o Partner and build relationships with Sales teams across the country to support Regional or National initiatives (Regional/National activities reflecting channel, shopper and customer needs and on time).
o Provide field sales team with tools and support materials to drive brilliant execution of BTL activities/sales drivers with customers in line with global best practice and standards.
• Lead and facilitate field examinations at different levels of the food supply chain and restaurant services to include but not limited to: manufacturing facilities, food production locations & food service locations.
• Recognize deficiencies and provide guidance, advice, and interpretation to manufacturing and distribution facilities for quality programs and issues.
• Understand client expectations and conduct analysis to meet the unique expectations for each client.
• Contribute to building strong client relationships through interactions with client personnel in a professional manner and demonstration of industry and functional knowledge while at the client location. Represent the company in client meetings, participate/lead client programs, and interactions if requested.
• Attend and contribute to team meetings and conference calls.
• Responsible to help a business meet sales and revenue goals. They must design plans to achieve these goals and create strategies to combat potential revenue losses.
• Should have experience in corporate food / water supply.