A – GENERAL ROLE OF DATA ENTRY/ERP OFFICER
The Data Entry/ERP Officer will basically be responsible for the preparation and log-dating project and financial data using appropriate software and generating timely reports.
B – SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information.
- Ensuring proper prioritisation for data entry.
- Maintain data entry by following data program techniques and procedures.
- Verifies entered data by reviewing to ensure correctness.
- Ensure zero duplication of data
- Ensures that information is secured by properly completing data base backup.
- Following standard procedures as laid down for data entry
- Contribute to Company objectives by accomplishing related results as required.