Direct Sales Agents (DSA)
Job number: ACMBFL/2019/0001
Corporate Title: Direct Sales Agent
Location: Abuja, Edo, Delta and Akwa Ibom States
Line of Business: AMFBL Operations
We are delighted to announce that we are recruiting on behalf of our client Accion Microfinance Bank Limited for Direct Sales Agents (DSA) to join our team.
If you are a highly motivated individual, independent self -starter with excellent sales skills, trust worthy, dedicated, efficient, diligent and attention to detail skills, who enjoys the on-boarding of new clients to ensure compliance, regulatory and internal AMFBL/KYC requirements are adhered to, then we have an exciting opportunity for you.
We are looking for persons who would like to join our AMFBL/New customer On-Boarding team and take responsibility for up-selling the banks product and services to new customers, reviewing and approving account opening for new customers which includes documentation and end-to-end process for the Bank's branches in Abuja, Edo, Delta and Akwa Ibom States
What will your main responsibilities involve?
- Liaise with sales/client teams to obtain and validate correct documentation
- Solicit new customers for a Tier 1 account with limited KYC requirement
- Ensure the account is activated and On-boarding process completed
- Receive on behalf of the Bank, customers initial deposit and ensure it is handled according to AMFBL/CBN deposit regulations
- Manage the relationship with clients in the portfolio to ensure maximum client’s satisfaction and retention.
- Monitor the deposits of the clients under supervision of the Team Lead.