We are looking to hire an Executive Assistant who will work with and report directly to the MD/CEO. Please find the details below for the role, Executive Assistant in Lagos at a consulting firm. The Executive Assistant will work efficiently with the MD/CEO and is expected to perform the following roles;
- Attend meetings and document core action points and major discussions and decisions
- Handle the prompt scheduling of trips and travels for the CEO
- Organize schedules and appointments and liaise with partners, staff, and guests and ensure the CEO is kept up to date on relevant information in meetings.
- Develop speeches, presentations, reports, and other content as required
- Ensure proper planning and execution of tasks and assignments for maximum impact, productivity & value creation
- Filter through correspondence and requests, phone calls inquiries, emails, and requests, and handle them when appropriate.
- Schedule meetings/appointments for the CEO as required
- Plan and successfully execute numerous events monthly
- Create notes and schedule of events for the CEO
- Execute and coordinate tasks & activities to facilitate the smooth running of daily activities of the CEO of the company
- Make key contributions towards problem-solving and increased efficiency & productivity
- Carry out all other duties as assigned by the management