Key Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Maintaining and developing relationships with customers
2. Managing both new and existing customer requirements to understand, anticipate and practically meet their needs, whilst spotting potential sales opportunities.
3. To self-generate sales leads through networking, referrals and warm/cold calling
4. To achieve sales targets and a minimum number of customer visits per work day to ensure an effectively managed customer base
5. Set up appointments and visit potential customers for new business
6. Representing company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
7. Through training and learning provide pre-sales technical expertise and product education to customers
8. Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities
9. Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/services
10. Collaborate with team to achieve better results
11. To take personal ownership for the delivery of agreed SMART objectives set within the company.
12. To proactively identify opportunities, assist the relevant team and Manager to obtain relevant information, sustained performance, continuous improvement, receive instructions and execute same in a timely manner
13. To demonstrate high levels of integrity and honesty at all times, establishing a culture of both personal and organisational trust.
14. Ability to work flexible hours around the needs of both customers and company.
15. To undertake any other duties as requested by Manager in accordance with the scope and responsibilities of the role.