A – GENERAL ROLE OF FINANCIAL ADVISOR
The Financial Advisor will provide corporate finance support service to the CAO and Company management to ensure that their financial resources are managed efficiently and effectively in achieving goals and objectives.
B – SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES
- To review management performance against budgets; produce in-year financial forecasts and commentaries, and provide advice on how to improve value for money.
- Month end forecasting and reporting of budgets.
- To assist management to produce an annual budget which demonstrates a commitment to achieving value for money.
- To provide advice and liaison between management and Finance department.
- Manage Company’s profitability and designing and implementing various strategies based on Company goals.
- Review and analyse Companies financial position on an ongoing basis to facilitate compliance with laid down goals and assess Company needs and risk tolerances.
- Contribute to the revenue generation and profitability of the company.
- Ad-hoc assignments as distributed periodically.