· Ideal Candidate would be responsible for confirming cash amount received from tellers.
· He/she may also be responsible for bundling cash received into denominations and placing it in an on- site safe as well as processing cash bundles for shipment to other branches.
· Receives checks, cash, bank cards or other negotiable instruments in payment of fees or charges; verifies amounts and endorsements; issues receipts.
· Enters transaction data on accounting system terminal; consults database to check the status of financial accounts or verify information when necessary.
· Assists with related activities such as night deposits, check disbursements, collections or similar duties.
· Maintains and accounts for cash drawer and daily transactions; reports discrepancies