Purpose of the Position: To develop and provide creative value-added solutions which will enhance the profile, perception and ultimately the bottom line of clients through innovative and excellent customer service delivery and in turn increase GEMS Communications Ltd revenue.
· Planning, developing and managing existing clients’ projects
· Developing and implementing marketing strategies that will lead to new client acquisition and increase in revenue.
· Directing team members in meeting client and company objectives
· Defining departmental operating budgets, and resource, risk and scope management
· Managing client expectations
· Communicating with stakeholders
· Determining short- and long-term resource requirements
· Building and managing team
· Designating responsibilities among team members
· Coordinating external communications to support the company image.