HR Content Writer (NYSC Intern) needed at Assist to Hire Limited
We are urgently looking to hire suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of a Content Writer. The successful candidate will be an integral part of the team creating quality content daily that keeps our audience refreshed and enlightened.
The Content Writer’s responsibilities include evaluating analytics to adjusts content as needed. Regularly updating the company’s website, and promoting the company blog. You should also be able to follow editorial guidelines when creating content.
- Consistently create valuable and engaging content for the company’s website with new blog entries, refreshing articles which are majorly related to the HR services provided by the company.
- Leading intensive research on industry-related subjects, producing ideas for new content types and editing articles before publication.
- Deliver quality written content that intrigue our audience, draw in clients and promote brand awareness.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience
- Identifying target market needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company’s current content
- Perform other duties as may be required by management
- Participate in training, meetings with other members of the team as required