- Responsible for timely delivery of drawings for the project
- Prepares drawings with full responsibility for correctness and completeness
- Ensures that the company standards are met at all times
Junior Design Engineer (civil works) with core discipline in Environmental Engineering
· Young, graduate in Environmental Engineering (within the last 1-2 years) with excellent grades.
· Minimum of a second-class upper, degree (B.Sc. or M.Sc.)
· Have a very good knowledge of AutoCAD.
· Qualitative experience in (Civil3D) software usage.
· 2 year or more of experience in a design office is an advantage
· Must be able to synergize with other Design Departments to achieve set goals.
· Working in an international team in the development of major infrastructure in Nigeria
· With an attitude to work in challenging projects
· Must be goal minded
· Accountability for assigned works with attention to detail.
All applicants should please submit the following via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
·Covering letter clearly stating
§ Position applied for
§ Expected salary
· CV and copies of educational/Professional certificates all in PDF.
· All applications should be received latest by close of business, Tuesday 31st December,2019.
Applicants are to use their Surname and position being applied for as subject of their emails
This job is no longer accepting applications.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here