A – GENERAL ROLE OF LEGAL ANALYST
The Legal Analyst will act as Legal Secretary to the CAO; conduct research, analyse, advise and execute all compliance and regulatory matters.
B – SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES
- Executive & Administrative Support to the CEO & CAO.
- Prepare detailed reports based on legal research and trends to ensure proper compliance.
- Give legal analysis and advise on all financial and project transactions.
- Attend to all legal matters and interface with law firms assigned with cases.
- Maintain a Compliance Register for all projects, statutory and corporate transactions.
- Non-Compliance Identification & Support to various Project and Transaction coordinators.
- Proper implementation of Records and Documents Management.
- Maintains a logbook or record of all documents received, assigned and released to concerned staff for proper monitoring and easy reference.
- Prepares correspondences, affidavits and other legal forms.
- Conducts researches and studies of applicable laws and rules.