We are an indigenous company located in the South-South geo-political zone of Nigeria, between Rivers and Bayelsa States. Our company is in the process of rolling out its water and concrete block factories for the production of bottled, and sachet water as well as blocks and interlocks, at industrial scale.
The Manager will have responsibility to initiate and drive standards, sustainable and continuous improvement and optimization of all processes in the plant. Key job responsibilities includes:
1. Plan, organize, direct, lead and run optimum day-to-day operations that would significantly and consistently exceed expectation of customers, and achieve company goals and objectives.
2. Increase production, asset capacity and maintain flexibility while reducing controllable costs and maintaining high quality standards.
3. Develop systems, policies, and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards, define metrics and set performance targets to ensure effective returns on assets.
4. Total maintenance of all installed and planned block, interlock or water production lines, injection plant, cap injection plant, bottle blowing machines and related equipment.
5. Ability to work competently under pressure and without supervision.