1. Coordinate the day to day running of the operations of the vessels, and give weekly and monthly reports.
2. Interface with Clients’ operations reps. for reporting and for day to day operations
3. Be the Designated Person Ashore (DPA)
4. Interface with Technical Superintendent or Technical firm for routine and breakdown maintenance works.
5. Keep all records of vessels’ reports and all maintenance works.
6. Coordinate all reporting to Clients for vessels on charter.
7. Coordinate crew changes when due and maintain crew records with Updated certifications.