A Mobile Application Developer (iOS & Android) required to be part of a dynamic software company.
Our ideal candidate wants to help build a company that helps organizations manage highly-engaged employees who are excited about leading change, maximizing productivity and pushing innovation within their organizations. This role will give you the opportunity to push your boundaries and find out what you’re capable of, to work with and learn from incredibly smart people, and, to enjoy the journey of helping to build a world-class organization.
- The Mobile Application Developer (iOS & Android) is skilled at developing cutting edge mobile applications on the Apple iOS & Android platform using C# programing language and Xamarine development environment.
- The role requires the design, development, and implementation of applications that provide solutions to business problems. An iOS Mobile Application Developer will be expected to undertake such duties as; consulting with clients about their business requirements, building applications to client specifications, customizing current applications in line with changing business needs, reporting specifics of an application, evaluating the performance of an application, testing and implementing all software solutions, and meeting face-to-face with clients.
Functions of the iOS Mobile Application Developers may include:
- Be well informed of technology trends
- Consult with clients
- Document and report application specifics
- Customize applications
- Debug web applications
- Evaluate system performance
- Follow standard guidelines
- Deliver quality work
- Work with teams and managers
- Design complex applications
- Execute bug and performance tests