Subscribe to Free Job Alert
PAT Consulting is recruiting for Full time Organizational Psychologist - Consultant
- Apply psychology principles in resolving workplace issues such as job dissatisfaction and low productivity
- Analyze the effectiveness and functionality of a firm using statistical methods
- Develop standards for the administration of selection and promotion assessments
- Conduct research on a work environment to identify behavioral and psychological factors that contribute to poor productivity and efficiency
- Design and implement employer-development programs to improve management and leadership of an industry
- Participate in mediation activities, as well as resolution of disputes
- Carry out reviews of psychology literature to stay up-to-date with developments in psychology
- Perform employee assessments to help determine who is most qualified for a task or job promotion
- Produce technical and scientific reports on the findings of a research on industry structure and processes
- Develop and implement training programs to educate workers on the basics of group interaction, work motivation, and respect for individual differences
- Design new techniques for assessment of applicants to evaluate abilities, skills, and interests
- Proffer advice to clients on appropriate industrial practices, business, and operational strategy
- Optimize the quality of work life to produce an efficient and conducive corporate environment.
Minimum years of experience
Qualifications FSLC /SSCE /JSCE /NABTEB /ADN /OND /ND /NCE /B.Sc /B.Ed /B.Tech
- At least 4 years of work experience as an Industrial/Organizational Psychologist or Business Psychologist.
- At least a Master's Degree in Industrial/Organizational Psychologist or Business Psychologist.
This job is no longer accepting applications.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. Learn how to detect fake recruiters / companies