A Manufacturing concern based in Lagos is desirous of securing the services of an experienced professional as a Production Manager. Candidate must have a good first degree in relevant course of study and preferably a post graduate/professional qualification. He/she must have 3 – 6 years’ experience in a manufacturing facility in Nigeria. The Candidate must have verifiable working experience.
Deliverables – REPORTING TO EXECUTIVE MANAGEMENT.
· Ensures that manufacturing processes run reliably and efficiently
· Planning and organising production schedules
· Assessing project and resource requirements
· Estimating, negotiating and agreeing budgets and timescales with clients and managers
· Ensuring that health and safety regulations are met
· Determining quality control standards
· Overseeing production processes
· Re-negotiating timescales or schedules as necessary
· Selecting, ordering and purchasing materials
· Organising the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment
· Liaising with buyers and marketing sales staff
· Supervising the work of junior staff
· Responsible for the selection and maintenance equipment
· Monitor production standards and implement quality control programmes
· Work with managers to implement the company’s policies and goals
· Identify training needs of staff in the production department
· Support the company in increasing profitability by managing resources efficiently and making necessary recommendations.