This role requires a responsible person with 5 or more years project management experience in I.T.
Analyzes, reviews and documents the requrements of a project throughout its lifecycle. Helps the entire project team complete projects within their planned scope, schedule and budget, while serving as a liaison for the project's technical, functional and non-functional teams.
- Leadership Skills: You will have to keep your employees motivated, resolve conflicts and make hard decisions for your employees.
- Time Management: You will be working with employees, customers and management, often spinning multiple plates at once.
- Math and Budgeting: Project managers are expected to keep and maintain a budget in almost every field. You will need to be confident in using math skills to make sure you know where your company's money is going.
- Analytical Skills: You will also need analytical skills to be able to solve problems that may come up during a typical work day. You will be analyzing data and making decisions that affect the project on a regular basis.
- Oversees strategic plan, monitoring and adapting as needed
- Creates project plans
- Maintains project objectives
- Monitors production and quality to customer/stakeholder/sponsor standards
- Identifies and resolves issues and risks
- Reports on project progress, offers viable solutions and opportunities as they arise
- Implements change practices
- Manages resources to make sure schedule is on track
- Portfolio management
- Lead meetings and set expectations for project team
- Maintain budget
- Reporting on projects and portfolios
- Writing and reviewing documents (BRD, SRS, and other technical / project docs)