Prepclass is an academic solutions provider offering a customized learning program for each and every student. We have learning programs to fit any family's needs and preferences - whether it's in-home tutoring or online test prep.
We are recruiting to fill the Project Manager role.
This role is that of a Project manager. You will be working in the capacity of Vice President for Special Projects which handles all matters relating to special projects (outside Prepclass core operations) and reports to the chief executive officer.
As the lead on special projects, you’ll oversee business expansion into projects as assigned by management. This role requires outstanding management, organisational and administrative abilities, as well as excellent communication skills. This is an autonomous position, so you should be self-sufficient and self-motivated. The main duties are as follows: Application writing, proposal writing and execution, Project Management, Reporting.
You will also consult with executive management on strategies pertaining to new projects, products and services, and informs executive management of general updates. S/He also participates in strategic management meetings to develop objectives and goals for the business development role.
Facilitate Applications and Partnerships
- Comb through pool sites for relevant grants, competitions, conferences, events, awards and fellowships that we are eligible for.
- Steward and expand our portfolio of applications.
- Shepherd successful application from start to finish
2. Manage Projects
- Collaborate with management to develop and execute education project briefs, including program goals, impact metrics, activities, and budgets.
3. Explore possible new revenue streams
- Work with management to explore revenue streams.