- Roll out of Transmission Infrastructure
--Coordinate the installation of Transmission indoor and outdoor equipment
- Coordinate the Multiplexer Installations
- Coordinate Transmission infrastructure to Friendship centres and Switch centres and clients buildings
- Coordinate the roll out of clients backbone within the region
- Coordinate interconnect with other PTOs, corporate clients and GSM service providers within the region
- Coordinate installation of fiber network
- Ensure compliance to clients standards and specifications
- Manage the handover of completed transmission links to Operations
Supervisory Complexity/Leadership Complexity/Managerial complexity
- Schedule the contractors installing the transmission infrastructure and ensure that targets are achieved in terms of safety, quality and speed.
· Effective self-supervision for quality service delivery and low turn around time.
· Ability to keep abreast with up-to-date technology in order to apply innovative concepts that will improve efficiency of transmission implementation