1. Maintaining and developing relationships with customers
2. Managing both new and existing customer requirements to understand, anticipate and practically meet their needs, whilst spotting potential sales opportunities.
3. To self-generate sales leads through networking, referrals and warm/cold calling
4. To achieve a minimum number of customer visits per week to ensure an effectively managed customer base
5. Setting up appointments and visiting potential customers for new business
6. Representing Client at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
7. Through training and learning provide pre-sales technical expertise and product education to customers
8. Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities
9. Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/services
10. Collaborate with team to achieve better results
11. To take personal ownership for the delivery of agreed SMART objectives set within the company.
12. To proactively identify and assist the Business Manager and other senior managers to obtain real and sustained, continuous improvement, throughout the business and execute same in a timely manner
13. To demonstrate high levels of integrity and honesty at all times, establishing a culture of both personal and organisational trust.
14. Has the ability to work flexible hours around the needs of both customers and Client.
15. To undertake any other duties as requested by the Business Manager/WWL in accordance with the scope and responsibilities of the role.