Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) - Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, the Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria's largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
Job Title: Vendor & Outsourcing Management Officer
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 1 years
Job Field: Human Resources / HR
Reporting To: Reporting To: Vendor & Outsourcing Management Supervisor
- Provide support in managing third party partners in revenue generation, customer satisfaction and business strategy communication.
- Assist in overseeing new franchisees and provides training and information on IE business policies and procedures.
- Monitor and prepare periodic report on franchise partner(s) revenue performance, operational indices trends and challenges for management review.
- Assist the franchise Partners in driving collections and customer satisfaction within the assigned franchise area within IE network.
- Assist in monitoring customer relationship management (CRM) operations, identifying trends and delivering optimum service to customers.
- Ensure Key Customer Data are adequately captured
- Ensure adherence to IE Policy, process and procedures are followed to promote meaningful communications between customers and customer care representatives.
- Co-ordinate and monitor the activities of the IE Connect and facilitate prompt and complete dissemination of relevant information to team members.
- Assist in carrying out customer related research and assist in coordinating customer satisfaction index and brand perception survey within the franchise area.
- Facilitate on-boarding on new Franchise Partners employees to ensure understanding of the objectives and goals of the center, awareness of set targets/requirements and techniques and approaches required to optimize services.
- Establish and maintain professional business relationship with customers, and stakeholders
- Takes responsibility for compliance with all Quality Management System /Occupational Health & Safety systems.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Supervisor