- A candidate for the post of Vice -Chancellor is expected to be between 45 and 55 years, a person of proven integrity, moral rectitude and successful as a manager of both human and material resourcefulness.
- Must be a Professor, with ability to provide academic leadership for a growing institution, and also be able to command respect at national and international levels in the academic world through his or her proven records.
- Have at least 10 years post-doctoral qualification and full-time, relevant teaching and research experience.
- He or she must be ready to stay within the University premises.
- Must have served as Deputy Vice-Chancellor or a Provost or Dean in a recognized University.
- He/she must be computer literate and proficient in information technology
Conditions of Service
This is as obtainable in the public service of Nigeria and University system; better offers are also guaranteed. All are negotiable.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit 5 copies of detailed Curriculum Vitae, photocopies of credentials, copies of Journals claimed and past, previous letters of appointments and all other relevant documents with 5 application letters in own handwriting and report on thursday 12 noon to:
Oduduwa University Ipetumodu,
P.M.B. 5533, Ile Ife,