Micserah was founded on the belief that style shouldn’t break the bank. Our goal is to change the way consumers think about fashion by offering high-quality minimalist products at radically fair prices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Videographer/Video Editor JD
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- We’re seeking a talented videographer to produce campaign, product, and promotional videos as well as create compelling graphics content for website and social platforms.
- You must have a knack for translating technical concepts into bite size videos. You’ll work on every aspect of production from concept to final edit, and should be able to develop unique video styles.
- Create graphic and web designs consistent with the brand’s creative direction.
- Create campaign, promotional, product, and internal videos that clearly tell a desired story or communicate a message to a specific audience
- Combine various mediums (such as video, screen capture, slides, audio, graphics, pictures) to create final products
- Write scripts, set up lighting, shoot interviews, and edit final cuts
- Execute projects with high-quality production value
- Interact with colleagues across the company to collaborate on projects
- Learn the products inside and out to be able to translate them into meaningful videos
- Maintain studio and equipment in good condition by identifying any issues and getting them resolved.
- Complete product shoot schedules as per expected SLAs required