Gokada is a technology company focused on changing the face of transportation in Nigeria starting with an on-demand motorcycle taxi service in order to solve some of the country’s most challenging problems in logistics and transportation. We aim to help millions of passengers across the country rethink how they move by providing a safe and affordable engine for smart mobility.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: VP, Business Development and Partnership
- To help build a sustainable business model for Gokada, its customers, its drivers, financing partners, and recruiting partners.
- Lead and execute market expansion initiatives by evaluating the costs and
- benefits of partner and driver incentive programs
- Take ownership of Gokada’s growth and that of its partners across Nigeria
- Manage the quality of drivers and partners on the Gokada platform
- Set up and support all Gokada’s business operations across Nigeria
- Execute marketing campaigns and activations, generating the loudest buzz
- Onboard new drivers and partners to the Gokada platform
- Analyse marketplace metrics to ascertain how to match supply with demand on the Gokada platform