The Lagos State Ministry of Health (LSMoH) is a Principal Recipient (PR) for Integrated Global Fund Grant comprising of HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis and Resilient Sustainable Systems for Health (RSSH). As the Principal Recipient, the Ministry of Health is legally responsible for the management of the integrated grant ensuring achievement of the programmatic results and accountability of the grant financial resources.
To fulfil the mandate of the Principal Recipient, the Ministry of Health has established the Grant Management Unit (GMU) to carry out the functions of the PR. The Grant Management Unit works with other implementing units (TB, HIV, RSSH) within the LSMOH, Sub-Recipients (SRs) and other implementing partners in executing its mandate and ensuring that the grant is managed and implemented in compliance with grant agreement signed between the Global Fund and the Principal Recipient.
The Grant Management Unit, Lagos State Ministry of Health is recruiting for the vacant position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Assistant
Reporting to: Warehouse officer
- The Warehouse Assistant will be responsible for ensuring inventory is processed, organized, and stored.
- The warehouse assistant will also package and prepare orders for delivery; S/he must focused on meeting timelines and experienced in inventory software and databases.
- The warehouse assistant may also operate simple machines and above all possess absolute integrity.
- Move inventory and materials as directed
- Process inventory for pick-up and receipt as the case may be
- Sort, organize, and store inventory in proper location
- Package items and label correctly
- Scan delivered items and ensure quality
- Report damaged inventories immediately it occurs
- Stack and organize large bulk items
- Remove inventory from trucks or shipping and delivery to proper location
- Update logs and documentation for inventory processing
- Prepare documentation and inventory for audits
- Operate simple machineries to move or store inventory
- Ensure workspace is free of debris and remove safety hazards from aisles
- Perform other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Ensure safety and security put in place are strictly adhered to at all times.