Axios Foundation Nigeria (AFN) is a Not-for-Profit Organization dedicated to increasing access to quality Healthcare and building local capacity in the health sector in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse & Distribution Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate the activities of the Warehouse Managers to ensure that Client deliverables are consistently met promptly in line with Service Level Agreement.
- To ensure that all activities relating to delivery of health commodities to health facilities from receipt of distribution order, to warehouse activities on pick, pack and dispatch (PPD), up to delivery to the last mile (health facilities) in strict compliance to Good Distribution Practice (GDP).
- Manage daily distribution update reporting to the Client and computing distribution metrics for KPIs measurement.
- Review all client request on warehousing with the respective Warehouse Manager and provide adequate response to issues raised within the expected timeline.
- Ensure judicious use of man, machine and material resources for efficiency and effectiveness across all the axial warehouse.
- Manages the day to day communication on operational issues for warehousing and distribution with the respective Client representative.
- Receive distribution orders and develop appropriate / acceptable route plan in conjunction with the Distribution Officer and transport vendors for Last Mile Delivery (LMD) activity.
- Review the route plan with the Warehouse Managers for PPD scheduling and assigning expected delivery dates before sharing with the Client and the delivery team.
- Follow up on vendors to ensure adequate fleet mobilization and utilization for the LMD activity.
- Ensure total compliance to relevant SOPs by the warehousing and distribution teams, follow up on all incidents or non-conformances recorded, for satisfactory resolution of all CAPAs.
- Ensure PPD activities are carried out as scheduled and to proactively reschedule activity in case of any challenge, as well as manages related Client’s expectations.
- Conduct pre and post LMD review meetings in conjunction with the Warehouse Managers and share report with senior management.
- Responsible for monthly reports and LMD Cycle reports, including preparation of billing details for invoicing.