ICS Outsourcing is Nigeria’s leading Outsourcing provider incorporated in August 1994. We offer a comprehensive range of outsourcing services ranging from People Outsourcing to Sales BPO. We provide bespoke Business Support Solutions to all kinds and sizes of business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse/Logistics Officer
- To provide business support to the operations group; management of the warehouse & store activities in line with prevailing best practices, liaising with the company’s authorized clearing agents and general local logistics on customers’ orders in a timely and efficient manner, for enhancing the group’s ability to meet the company’s’ goals and objectives.
- Receive, store, monitor and retrieval of goods and materials stored in line with the standard operative process manual and best storekeeping practices.
- Establish set standards and methods for packaging and storing of supplies and materials.
- Prepare and submit daily/weekly stock movement to Accounts department.
- Prepare and submit stocks reports to Line Manager in the agreed format and agreed frequency.
- Ensure that consignments received are confirmed against packing lists, and dispatched to customer’s premises as agreed with relevant department.
- Management of storage condition, goods stock inventories, goods lot tracking practices and management of shelf life to avoid expiration before sales and delivery.
- Liaising with authorized clearing agents to ensure that shipments are cleared out of port and delivered to customers within stipulated time frames.
- Reviewing shipping documents with clearing agents and liaising with Customs / Inspection Agencies to ensure compliance.
- Prepare goods for domestic shipment upon receipt of appropriate authorized documentation. Timely escalation to Line Manager, issues that cannot be resolved.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the Line Manager, from time to time, in the course of work and in furtherance of the Company’s strategic objectives.