Graceco Limited - We are a food processing and manufacturing company with specialty in consumer goods and the production of input for bakers and the confectionery industries. We are a leader in confectioneries and bakers’ items. Our success is powered by our world-class team of highly engaged and committed staff.
In our company you will have the opportunity to thrive in a fast-paced, strategic environment where bold, innovative thinking isn’t just welcomed, it’s encouraged. Across all functions, we relish the opportunity to help our people fulfil their potential. Our rapid expanding business means plenty of opportunities to step into the spotlight and acquire life time experience.
Job Title: Warehouse Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 3 - 5 years
Job Field: Procurement / Store-keeping / Supply Chain
Reports To: Executive Director Operations
- The position holder is responsible for overseeing the daily operations of a store, making sure it runs smoothly and effectively.
- The position holder is also responsible for all storage related activities with reference to raw material purchased and finished products from production floor.
- The holder attends to all orders from internal and external clients and ensures that all delivery vans are promptly and accurately loaded.
Job Location and Working Hours:
- The position is located at Alagbado Lagos, Nigeria. Working time is normally between 7:30am-5pm Mondays to Fridays. 8:30am -3pm on Saturdays
- Supervises loading and transfer of finished products
- Supervises the issuance of raw materials from store to all departments.
- Ensuring all stores are properly arranged and in good condition.
- Orientate and train staffs on job responsibilities.
- Ensures all returns and replacements are treated and documented accordingly.
- Prepares space in the store for incoming raw materials.
- Initiate material request once reorder level is reached.
- Follow ups on materials not delivered.
- Prepare daily record of the opening stock for all products
- Prepare daily stock closing report for both raw materials and finished
- Ensure store compliance with health and safety regulations
- Maintain inventory by implementing purchasing plans