Axios Foundation Nigeria (AFN) is a Not-for-Profit Organization dedicated to increasing access to quality Healthcare and building local capacity in the health sector in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Officer
Location: Calabar, Cross River
Duties and ResponsibilIties
- Responsible for the receipt and dispatching of stock according to standard procedures
- Responsible for checking and confirming picked and packed stock orders
- Responsible for identifying damaged, expired, short dated, returned stock and report to the Warehouse Manager
- Responsible for performing stock count
- Responsible for reporting and documenting incidents within 24 hours
- Performing all warehouse operations in accordance with BBS guidelines
- Providing oversight for vendor engaged for NISRN sample transportation in Cross River State
- Providing supervision for the casual workers engaged
- Loading and offloading and other activities
- Any other responsibility as maybe assigned by the Warehouse Manager or Superior.