HealthPlus Limited, Nigeria’s first integrative pharmacy, is the fastest-growing pharmacy chain in West Africa. We are committed to our mission of helping people achieve optimum health and vitality, while delivering superior value to stakeholders. Our vision is to be Africa’s #1 for pharmacy, wellness and beauty. Recently, we secured significant foreign investment from our partners to scale up our network of retail outlets and our online business. This strategy will give us unparalleled reach across the country and beyond.
Our success is based on our great people, great values and a winning corporate culture. Our people are passionate, driven and committed to continuous learning in order to maintain our edge. Our testimonial is that we are proud to be members of the HealthPlus family as we are offered a strong platform to explore our potentials. We believe in best practices always and therefore employ and retain the best talents.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Officer
Reference #: HP/WL/WO/08
Contract Type: Permanent
- Administration, Communications, Data Management, Distribution, Foreman, Logistics, Product Management, Quality Control, Retail, Supply Chain, Warehousing
- Admin, Office & Support, Distribution, Warehousing & Freight, Fmcg (Fast Moving Consumer Goods Sector), Food & Beverages, Freight / Shipping / Transport / Import / Export, Logistics, Manufacturing, Procurement & Purchasing, Production.
- Working with and supervising the Distribution Center Assistants
- Processing of in-coming purchased goods. The steps include the following:
- Checking goods received against order made and against invoice for correctness in name and quantity
- Checking expiry date is adequate
- Checking products are in good condition and fit to be sold
- Entering relevant data into inventory software in order to ultimately generate selling prices
- Obtaining products from store for packing and onward distribution to branches
- Labeling the goods with price tags
- Generating invoices for products to be dispatched to branches
- Carrying out final checks for correctness
- Dispatch processed goods to store or branches