PrisDav Consulting - Our client, a leading FMCG (Food & Beverages) company in Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Officer
Location: Ijebu Ode, Ogun State
- We are seeking to recruit a Warehouse Officer to analyses the process, operations and technology of warehousing.
- To develop plans to monitor the usage levels of storage, managing warehouse facilities, and reviewing the quality and efficiency of warehouse storage and layout plans. The analytical and logical individual also explores feasible solutions to improve service.
- Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through excellence in receiving, identifying, dispatching and assuring quality of goods
- Measure and report the effectiveness of warehousing activities and employees performance
- Organize and maintain inventory and storage area
- Ensure shipments’ and inventory transactions’ accuracy
- Communicate job expectations and coach employees
- Determine staffing levels and assign workload
- Interface with customers to answer questions or solve problems
- Maintain items record, document necessary information and utilize reports to project warehouse status
- Identify areas of improvement and establish innovative or adjust existing work procedures and practices
- Confer and coordinate activities with other departments
- Any other task assigned by the supervisor.