Velox, an Energetic Company provides agricultural technology, education, equipments and services, customized to fit the West African Region which has special tropical conditions. Our exceptionally knowledgeable team makes a unique source for invaluable information and know-how and effective mentoring.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Officer
Location: Suleija, Niger
- Maintains inventory and supplies by receiving, storing, and delivering items; securing warehouse; supervising warehouse associates.
- Communicates effectively on inventories and sale to the accounting unit.
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, and store)
- Ensure delivery’ and product transactions’ accuracy
- Maintains inventory by conducting daily physical counts; reconciling variances; and documenting data.
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization
- Report any discrepancies
- Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through excellence in receiving, identifying, dispatching and assuring the quality of goods
- Interface with customers to answer questions or solve problems
- Measure and report the effectiveness of warehousing activities and warehouse associates performance.
- Analyse and inspect all warehouse to ensure excellent operations.
- Develop Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) solutions derived from discussions around suggestions to improve existing processes.
- Maintains storage area by organizing floor space; adhering to storage design principles; recommending improvements.
- Any other task assigned by the management.