Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Everyday, approximately 286,200 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to making an impact that matters. Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across Nigeria and Ghana.
In Nigeria, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services firms, specializing in providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Financial Advisory services. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, consumer, telecommunications, media & technology, energy resources & Industrial and government and public services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: WASH State Facilitator
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Job Type: Contract
- The role is for a Deloitte Independent Facilitator, who will take on responsibility as a State Facilitator for the UNICEF WASH programme in Nigeria.
- The State Facilitator (IMO) will manage the data collection, analysis, presentation in various reporting formats and sharing of information for the WASH section in Maiduguri FO to make informed, evidence-based, strategic decisions.
- The State Facilitator (IMO) will support the WASH section with the data and information required to make programmatic and advocacy decisions.
- The Incumbent will assist the WASH section with information in a way that is easily understood by the section members, the management and decision-makers to make important interpretations on the findings.
- Support the Maiduguri WASH section is responsible to programming needs for data and information; work under the guidance and direction of the WASH manager.
- Provide IM services to the field office for key decision making in WASH. These services will include data collection, analysis, presentation and dissemination processes relevant to the needs of the WASH section, including maintaining 4Ws of the WASH implementing partners and map production. This may require building additional and appropriate capacity through the training of staff members of the section partners.
- Innovation, knowledge management and capacity building of WASH section members on management information.
- Real-time monitoring and reporting via phones and collaborate with LGA facilitators to collate data for monthly sitreps and submit to the sector report hub. Harmonise the humanitarian response data for UNICEF and the sector. In case of disparities, update the data collection system to minimize lag time between UNICEF and sector updates.